Hacking the Web
Vulnerabilities in web applications are the most common entry points into corporate structures and for this reason they must be separately protected and examined. Whether you are working as a penetration tester or as a developer, this course will help you find the vulnerabilities in your systems!
Attacks against a test environment are discussed and prepared together so that each participant can ask questions and try out what he or she has learned.
The following issues are taught during the training:
- Injection Attacks
- Cross-Site Scripting
- Cross-Site Request Forgery
- Session management and bad authorization mechanisms
- Cryptographic errors
- Unsecure data transmission
- Bad URL restrictions, badly secured data
- Poorly configured services
The training lasts two days and takes place on the premises of Curesec GmbH in Berlin. The course price includes snacks, Club Mate and coffee as well as lunch. To ensure an effective learning and working environment, the number of participants is limited to a maximum of eight.
- Notebook with VirtualBox or VMWare as virtualization software.
- Basic understanding of programming languages and web technologies
Penetration testers, security managers, administrators, developers
1899 € per person, VAT not included
Should your company be interested in multiple bookings, we are happy to offer you a discount.