Hacking the Net
This training is for everyone who wants to check their networks for weak spots.
During the course you will learn about:
- Gathering information about the network
- Passive monitoring of networks
- Active investigation of components
- Automatic weak spot searches
- Manual weak spot searches
- Password attacks on exposed services
- Intrusion into vulnerable network services
The training lasts two days and takes place on the premises of curesec GmbH in Berlin. The course price includes snacks, Club Mate and coffee as well as lunch. To ensure an effective learning and working environment, the number of participants is limited to a maximum of eight.
- Notebook with VirtualBox or VMWare virtualization software.
- Basic understanding of programming languages
- Fundamentals of TCP / IP
Penetration testers, security managers, administrators, developers
1899 € per person, VAT not included
Should your company be interested in multiple bookings, we are happy to offer you a discount.