Large corporations usually prefer wireless networks because of the increased convenience. This convenience comes at a price, however - if these networks are poorly secured, the entire network is at risk.
In addition to the protection of the official network, employees often establish their own hotspots in the infrastructure to grant themselves or others easier access to the network. We offer analyses of all the active nodes in your facility.
Our investigations include:
- Encryption methods in use
- Central point for authentication
- Range of wireless networks
- Injection attacks on wireless networks
- Threat of Break-ins
- Adequat protection of clients
- Unprotected areas of the network
- Access to network via inadequately secured elements